Thursday, August 10, 2006

Truth in Advertising

So those Osama blowin' fuckers were about to use liquid explosives on planes, eh? Thanks a lot, Towel-Heads. Now I have to settle for that half soda can those cheap airline fuckers ration out during the flight, instead of bringing on my own Cherry Coke.

So here I am, on my imaginary flight, sans Cherry Coke, pondering the various ways I'd like to administer Chinese torture to the minds behind this plot and that stupid smiling stewardess who still won't give me the full can, when it dawns on me. The Sierra Mist commercial!

This wasn't some original idea dreamed up by creatives. They were in on the plot too!

So that giant inconsistent clusterfuck BBDO is really just a network of soda bombing terrorists! And for some reason, it all makes perfect sense.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that fucking commercial! For that matter I hate anything with Kathy Griffin, bitch is so annoying.

Nice conspiracy theory though.

El Padrino said...

so hungry
and so thirsty

espeacially when flying more than two hours

give me another cookie dammit
peanuts is not enough!!!!!!!!!!

Slinky Redfoot said...

cocha, you're going to end up in Guantanamo Bay

urapig said...

who you callin towelhead? nigger

concha said...

ursoclever.

copyranter said...

you can almost spell BOMB with BBDO.

New York Punk said...

C'mon now...Cherry Coke?? Seriously?

concha said...

don't fuck with cherry coke, a'ight?

Jaime Schwarz said...

Very astute concha

Evil Discussor said...

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that BBDO was also behind the attack on the USS Cole.

Maulleigh said...

I've somehow told myself I can live without my hand lotion for a full flight, but no chapstick? I really do have a chapstick addiction and it's not fun when my lips get all chapped and ow-y. :(

New York Punk said...

hmm...coke...cherry coke...fucking with cherry coke...popping your cherry...i should stop now.

concha said...

¡aye dios mio! my virgin ears!

New York Punk said...

is it you flashing to the entire city of mexico?

concha said...

that would be berlin, my friend.

New York Punk said...

Ich Bien Berlin!

New York Punk said...

http://www.sanmiguel.com.ph/uploads/image_bank/Cherry%20Coke.jpg

concha said...

evil cherries...i like. this ad...not so much. but evil cherries. i'm gonna be busy for hours on this one...

New York Punk said...

i will blame you if i develop a cherry fetish.

crazyvirgo said...

who knew advertising and terrorism were so intertwined....
clorox, next bet.